|So… your old furniture needs a facelift?
Painting furniture to give it new life is hot, hot, hot right now. The problem is you’re not sure where to start & the questions are endless. Can you paint over an old shiny finish? Does it have to be sanded? What paint works best? Can you spray paint it? How do you make it glossy and protect it from scratches? Are there any easy shortcuts?
This Tutori-O can help you transform it!
Once you download this tutorial, you’ll see how to:
- – decide if it needs to be stripped or sanded
- – fix gouges, chips, & fill in old holes
- – how to prep the surface for a smooth paint job
- – pick the best brushes, rollers, or sprays
- – find deals on paint that’s easy to use & clean up
- – protect your paint job from scratches
- … plus many more handy tips I’ve picked up that make it all even faster & easier with better results
In this Tutori-O, I’ll show you how to paint a few different types of furniture from start to finish. Pictured above is just a couple of the simpler ones I’ve repainted. I’ll show you even more inside!
I’ve painted a ton of pieces, and picked up some really cool tricks to make it quicker, easier, & cheaper. I’ll share all those “cheats” with you too. 😉